FL Real Estate

Florida Real Estate Questions? Ask a Real Estate Expert.

I recently asked you a question and need another help with…

Customer Question
Good morning I recently asked you...
Good morning
I recently asked you a question and need another help with the same matter.
As I mentioned in my previous question, I am transferring a real estate property from an LLC to a corporation.
The LLC's owners/members are three different companies: two foreign corporations from Brazil and a Florida LLC.
My question is: who should sign the Quit Claim Deed considering that each one of the companies has one single owner?
Is it enough that only one person signs the QCD? In this case the owner of the domestic LLC.
Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: FL Real Estate
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

If the LLC has a managing member, then the managing member should sign the QuitClaim Deed.

For example, the signature block would look like this:

(Company name), LLC, a _______ limited

liability company,

(Company Name that is the managing member) , as its authorized managing member

By:______________________________

Print Name of signer, as the ___________ (capacity of signer)

Hope that helps. If you want to give me the LLC name and state of incorporation, I can be more specific.