FL Real Estate

Florida Real Estate Questions? Ask a Real Estate Expert.

Florida law on HOA to the Law Educator, Esq.Please send me…

Customer Question
florida law on HOA to...
florida law on HOA to the Law Educator, Esq.Please send me the time limitation that a HOA can go back to collection prior owners Hoa fees after the Foreclorsure by Mtg. co.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: FL Real Estate
11/11/2017
Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
thank you all
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry for the delay.

If the debt is an ongoing debt, continually adding late fees and non-payments the statute of limitations never runs. If it was a one time missed payment or several missed payments, it is generally FIVE YEARS from the date of last fee assessment.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.