FL Real Estate

Florida Real Estate Questions? Ask a Real Estate Expert.

State of florida polk county Noise ordinances for

Customer Question
State of florida polk...

State of florida polk county Noise ordinances for agricultural exempt properties running tractors after hours and other equipment for property support

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just had an officer tell me I am not allowed to run my tractor after hours due to the decibel and noise ordinance although I believe I am exempt from the noise ordinance as we are ag exempt and the equipment is classified as support

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Over all I have 12 acres classified as ag exempt. running support equipment I thought was clearly stated as exempt for ag exempt properties. now it seems like harassment and only because and association is next to my property

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: FL Real Estate
10/5/2017
Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

As a property is ag. Exempt in polk county Florida is farm equipment ex. Tractors, compressors, irrigation pump excluded from noise ordinance as it supports and ag. Exempt property

Thank you for the information. However, I do not understand your follow-up post. Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The property is ag. Exempt.
Am I excluded from noise ordinance for farm equipment that is used to support the property?

Thank you for the information.

I am unable to find the ordinance. Do you happen to have a link or citation to it so that I can review it and get back to you?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Marsha411JD, Lawyer