FL Real Estate

Florida Real Estate Questions? Ask a Real Estate Expert.

Only respond if you are a foreclosure specialist and are…

Customer Question
Please only respond if you...
Please only respond if you are a foreclosure specialist and are willing to enter into agreement to review the documents.I am in foreclosure on 2 investment condos in South Florida. I attempted to work outs modification with both lenders for literally more than 10 years. Just recently both lenders have agreed to a modification with a reduction in the principal balance. However I suspect that they are doing so because their liens may not be valid. The court has issued an order on intent to dismiss for lack of prosecution and the case HAS BEEN dismissed for lack of prosecution. Before I agree to the modification I would like to have an attorney review the dismissals and advise whether the lender possibly has no standing and thus no valid lien.. How can I hire someone to review the few pages?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: FL Real Estate
Answered in 5 days by:
10/10/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

We can usually do document reviews as a premium service. I might suggest a phone call so I can fully ascertain the situation.