How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marsha411JD Your Own Question
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Category: FL Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Real Estate Law
Type Your FL Real Estate Question Here...
Marsha411JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking "Motion in Miami dade county, referring to

Customer Question

I am looking for sample "Motion for Leave" in Miami dade county, referring to answering a foreclosure suit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: FL Real Estate
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

"Leave" means permission. You want the request the court's permission to do something. Usually it is to amend or add a pleading, or a party to the proceeding, and it is a plain language document. What are you seeking leave to do?

Related FL Real Estate Questions