FLRealEstateAnswer
FLRealEstateAnswer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience handling landlord/tenant issues, mortgage foreclosures, eviction, purchase and sale agreements
9540344

I want to know what my options are in a foreclosure where I

Customer Question

Hello, I want to know what my options are in a foreclosure where I am current the tenant in the property. I was told my lease didn't appear to be a bona-fide agreement, so therefore I had no options or rights. Is this true? I have been living in the property for almost 2 years and we have made improvements to living conditions at our own expense. Is it possible that I could purchase the home myself?
Category: FL Real Estate
Expert:  FLRealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Are you paying rent to the owner? How long has the foreclosure been pending for? Do you know if the owner is contesting it?

Hi are you still with me?