How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marsha411JD Your Own Question
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Category: FL Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Real Estate Law
Type Your FL Real Estate Question Here...
Marsha411JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased my house in 2000 and replaced an existing chain

Customer Question

I purchased my house in 2000 and replaced an existing chain link fence. It went over onto my neighbor's yard with his permission. The house has since been sold twice but I believe since it has been so long, I have a right to claim that land. What do I
need to do in order to make it officially mine?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: FL Real Estate
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you this morning.
Can you provide me a bit more information? In what state is your property located? Also, when did the neighbor who granted you the permission move? Thanks.

Related FL Real Estate Questions