Exercise Equipment

The display unit on my Pro-Form elliptical is not working…

The display unit on...

The display unit on my Pro-Form elliptical is not working correctly. I've tried changing batteries and nothing is helping.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

It's a second hand unit and started just in the last few weeks or... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

It's a second hand unit and started just in the last few weeks or so.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

It's not been, to the best of my knowledge

2/8/2019
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

What is it doing?

treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
The unit beeps irratically and the screen is a white haze. I can't make any adjustments on the unit at all.
Phone call session started
This is in regard to a follow up on my last call
Thanks for your question. I hope you can find one.
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My elliptical has been in storage. I just put new batteries
my elliptical has been in storage. I just put new batteries in, but the board is not working. … read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
I have a pro-form hybrid elliptical. The consol says" and a
I have a pro-form hybrid elliptical. The consol says "hello" and a code 62FA Icannot get resistance. … read more
J.T.
J.T.
Technician,
I have a pro-form ErgoStrider 3.0. Once I begin my workout
I have a pro-form ErgoStrider 3.0. Once I begin my workout it only operates for 5 seconds, then quits. … read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
Pro form do 542e starts up very fast and loud and quickly
Pro form do 542e starts up very fast and loud and quickly stops … read more
J.T.
J.T.
Technician,
I have a pro form elliptical machine. It's has zero
I have a pro form elliptical machine. It's has zero electricity, and even when i put in batteries, it doesn't show up electrically. … read more
J.T.
J.T.
Technician,
I've got a pro-form i800 that shows no signs of life. The
I've got a pro-form i800 that shows no signs of life. The console doesn't light up when pedals are rotated or buttons are pushed. I checked the cord and wall outlet... both work fine. Are there fuses … read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
The console display just went off a while back. The exercise
The console display just went off a while back. The exercise machine is a PRO-FORM SMART STRIDER 935 elliptical machine. one day it appeared that nothing came on the display and that you couldn't chan… read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
I have a Nordic track 16.7 elliptical that was working fine
I have a Nordic track 16.7 elliptical that was working fine last week, but now none of the buttons work on the console oher than the resistance and ramp. … read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
What input voltage does a pro-form 760 exercise bike
What input voltage does a pro-form 760 exercise bike require? It's just a 760 without any characters following it, e.g. not 760 HR or 760 EKG. It's had pedals and hand bars that move. Part number is##… read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
My treadmill stopped working. The band doesn't move. Pro
Hi. My treadmill stopped working. The band doesn't move. … read more
Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor,
I have a reebok vista treadmill. It was just working last
Hey. I have a reebok vista treadmill. It was just working last week. Today, I turn it on, all the lights come on, the pulse works, but it won't start. … read more
Technician,
Industrial Technologist
The calories/miles do not appear even when pushing on/reset
the calories/miles do not appear even when pushing on/reset also changed the batteries and still no numbers appear have a pro form 525ex … read more
Rusty
Rusty
Audio Video Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I have two machines. One is a treadmill Norkictrack A2550Pro
I have two machines. One is a treadmill Norkictrack A2550Pro and the other is an elliptical E7 SV front drive The treadmill is dragging and will not speedup. I tried using the key to shift the running… read more
Senior Engineer,
I got a Pro Form Cardio Crosstrainer 800 elliptical from a
I got a Pro Form Cardio Crosstrainer 800 elliptical from a friend who has not used it in a while. I can't get the battery holder to go in all the way, so instead of batteries I plugged in an AC adapte… read more
J.T.
J.T.
Technician,
my pro form xp 60 elliptical wont turn on. I have changed
my pro form xp 60 elliptical won't turn on. I have changed the D batteries. I notice there is a plug in, but don't have an adapter. Any ideas?… read more
Engineer,
This is the first full week Ive been exercising on my Elliptical
This is the first full week I've been exercising on my Elliptical Trainer, but today I've noticed the resistance even when set at level 1 feels very stiff. What can I do?… read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
I have a Pro-Form 480LE. As of this morning, the console lights
I have a Pro-Form 480LE. As of this morning, the console lights up and beeps but does not respond to the I-Fit card nor does it respond to manual attempts to change resistance. Is there a way to reset… read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,
Hello. My wifes display has stopped working on her pro form
Hello. My wifes display has stopped working on her pro form 690 hr elliptical trainer. By not working , its totally dead as if no power is in the machine. All the batteries are good and also the power… read more
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
Technician,