Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My preform HIIT trainer is making a wobble noise. About a…

Customer Question
My preform HIIT trainer...

My preform HIIT trainer is making a wobble noise

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

About a week ago, the trainer is only about 4 months old

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

It has not been serviced it’s only a few months old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/29/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

the wobble sound sounds like it is coming from the flywheel area. No grinding noises or clicks just a wobbling noise. (Proform HIIT trainer)

If it is less than a year old then it is still under warranty.

Please call Proform at 1-***-***-**** to start the warranty repair process

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.