Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

When I plugged in my treadmill, the beeper beeped and the…

Customer Question
When I plugged in...

When I plugged in my treadmill, the beeper beeped and the readout showed the code E1 and then the readout showed all dashes. Nothing happens no matter what button I push. HEL:P!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Vision FITNESS T9000 platform treadmill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

I haven't turned it on for 3-4 weeks. this is the first time it's done this.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 2 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
You will need to check the speed sensor for proper alignment, cleanliness and function. it should be located near the front roller or mounted on the motor. It should be within a credit cards width of the magnet or 3 credit cards width of the toothed wheel. You can test these manually by turning the walk belt by hand and look to see if there is a blinking LED light on the motor control board. If there is the sensor is working and if there isn't the sensor needs replaced.
my treadmill is down stairs and I will have to have my grandson help me. Is there a way to print these instuctions and he can try tomorrow. If so how do I get back to the question page? For some reason I got kicked out and had to put my credit card in a second time??
did you see where i paid twice?
do you only answer one question period?
You only are charged once
I will send the other to customer service for credit
this did not helping me. please cancel both my trial 7 days!!
help - AM WAITING FOR RESPONSE!
I'll send it over
YOU'LL SEND WHAT WHERE?
I can't cancel anything, it has to be cancelled by customer service. I will let them know you want to cancel. They will email you.