Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have the weslo cadence g 5.9i and I've got it fully

Customer Question
Hi there...I have the...

Hi there...I have the weslo cadence g 5.9i and I've got it fully assembled and power on but the motor and tread won't start

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your Weslo equipment?

It reads HELLO but when I push any button it gives me 3 beeps

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

I just opened it! and assembled it it's never worked I opened it from the box, put it together, turned on the power and this is what is happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know how to make it work!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 2 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Is your safety key in place on the console?
indeed!
any other tips?
It sounds like you may have a bad connection in the harness to the console. I would unplug the connections on the console and reattach. And also check for pinched or broken wires in the harness.
Ok, I've done that :(
If all that checks out the console I'd to blame. Contact iconservice.com to get a replacement. They can also send a tech out if you request one.
It gives me the same sound whether the key is in place or not
That's the console.
right
It needs replaced, it either has a bad internal connection or a stuck button.
Please take a moment to rate my service. Using the star method.That's how just answer grades and compensates us. Have a great day!