Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Panel is beeping and fluctuating between stair master and…

Customer Question
Panel is beeping and...

Panel is beeping and fluctuating between stair master and choose workout. Will not allow any workout entries.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Am looking but cannot find model. Relatively new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Only unplugged and tried to reset. I am a mechanical nitwit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
5/25/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 2 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
One of the keys is stuck, try massaging them to get it free. If that doesn't work you will need to replace the console overlay. Parts are available from fitnessrepairparts.com