Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am in need, of the instruction manual for my BMI 9850

Customer Question
University GYM...
I am in need, of the instruction manual for my BMI 9850 University GYM
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/31/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am still in need of the manual !
Talking me through it won't do it, there are lots of parts and I need the manual

Unfortunately, the company is no longer in business and the manual cannot be located online.

Thank you, ***** ***** was already aware the company is no longer in Business

Yes, I understand but the manual is not available online.

I'm not in agreement, paying $26, for you to tell me that the manual is not available
I'm already aware of that

Unfortunately, I cannot produce a manual that is not available online.

No, it's not the kind of situation that can be handled Over the phone