Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The control panel on my maestro bike displays 888. I can’t…

Customer Question
The control panel on...

The control panel on my maestro bike displays 888 . I can’t change the mode and it turns off after about90s can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ABOUT90S?

Olnly on today’s ride which was about 4hours

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Turning off and on ,checking connections,there is some condensation in the control panel but this has always happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything else,it’s an older model,pre king control

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/31/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.