Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am assembling body champ elliptical trainer br2508. i can…

Customer Question
I am assembling body...

I am assembling body champ elliptical trainer br2508. i can attachec pedal tube to the crank

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your BR2508? What have you tried so far?

I am at step 3 of assemble the new mechine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No. there is a dvd that came with with but cant open it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I got a message say you are getting a car technicion. I did not request help on cars
3/29/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.