Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Goes into sleep mode while riding it. Schwinn. It has been…

Customer Question
Second opinion] goes into...

Second opinion] goes into sleep mode while riding it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Schwinn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Schwinn? What have you tried so far?

It has been some time. We haven't used it much at all because of it. Just trying to fix it now. Called Nautilus (now the owners of the Schwinn) and they were no help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/29/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There may be a fault with the speed sensor.

Are you familiar with how to test it?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------