Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Motor error is flashing on my Sole E35. Sole E35. Just

Customer Question
Motor error is flashing...

Motor error is flashing on my Sole E35

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Sole E35

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it used yesterday. tried to reset by holding the stop button. it goes to reset and then back to flashing Motor error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to know how to fix

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/26/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 3 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Use these instructions to run the motor test.
aintenance Menu in console software:
The console has built in maintenance/diagnostic software. The software will allow you to change
the console settings from English to Metric and turn off the beeping of the speaker when a key is
pressed for example. To enter the Maintenance menu (may be called Engineering mode,
depending on version) press and hold down the Start, Stop and Enter keys. Keep holding the keys
down for about 5 seconds and the message window will display ³ALTXXXX Engineering mode´.
Press the enter button to access the menu below:
a. Key test (will allow you to test all the keys to make sure they are functioning)
b. Display test (tests all the display functions)
c. Functions (Press enter to access settings)
i. Sleep mode (Turn on to have the console power down automatically after
20 minutes of inactivity)
ii. Pause Mode (Turn on allow 5 minutes of pause, turn off to have the
console pause indefinitely)
iii. ODO reset (reset the odometer)
iv. Units (Set to English or Metric display readings)
v. Beep (Turn on or off the beep when a key is pressed)
vi. Motor test (continually runs the tensioning gear motor)
vii. Exit
d. Security (Allows you to lock the keypad so no unauthorized use is allowed)If motor runs replace console, if it does not replace motor.
I have held the 3 buttons down at the same time and it will not respond.
Then the console is the issue. You can get a replacement from fitnessrepairparts.com