Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

When i schedule a workout from my ifit account it does not…

When i schedule a...

When i schedule a workout from my ifit account it does not go to my pro-form treadmill

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

It is a pro form power 1295i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

We only just purchased it but we have been trying for days it was originally floor stock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time thanks

3/26/2018
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Make sure you have a good wireless signal. Here is the instructions on how to log on.
HOW TO USE THE WIRELESS NETWORK MODE
The console features a wireless network mode that
allows you to set up a wireless network connection.
1. Select the settings main menu.
See step 1 on page 29.
2. Select the wireless network mode.
In the settings main menu, touch the Wireless
Network button to enter the wireless network mode.
3. Enable Wi-Fi.
Make sure that the Wi-Fi checkbox is marked with
a green checkmark. If it is not, touch the Wi-Fi
menu option once and wait for a few seconds. The
console will search for available wireless networks.
4. Set up and manage a wireless network
connection.
When Wi-Fi is enabled, the screen will show a list
of available networks. Note: It may take several
seconds for the list of wireless networks to appear.
Make sure that the checkbox on the Network
notification menu option is marked with a green
checkmark to have the console notify you when a
wireless network is within range and available.
Note: You must have your own wireless network
and an 802.11b/g/n router with SSID broadcast
enabled (hidden networks are not supported).Make sure console is updated. If after checking everything is updated and connected you still have issues. That would mean the console is having software issues and the console would have to be replaced. Contact iconfitness.com to get it replaced.We work on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician