Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Power button light turns on but no display and teadmill will…

Customer Question
Power button light turns...

Power button light turns on but no display and teadmill will not run...

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

Started a whule back, just did not have time to look at it then...

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Once when the warrenty was available, but since then the company went out of business. it was running one day and left alone for a couple of years as wife had baby.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 3 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Do you still need help?