Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a 10 year-old Pro-Form 20.0 cross trainer elliptical.

Customer Question
I have a 10...

I have a 10 year-old Pro-Form 20.0 cross trainer elliptical. I need to get a replacement battery cover, but it seems to be mission impossible. When I called, I was told to register my product, but it rejected the model and serial numbers i have for it. Can you help? .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

I have a 10 year-old Pro_Form 20.0 Cross Trainer Elliptical. I need a new battery cover, but when I called I was told to register my product, but the registration rejected my model and serial number. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

There are two places where the cover mates with the machine. Both have a plastic insert that fits into the machine. The left-side piece is broken and missing so it won't close. I just need a new battery cover.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 3 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you can try www. Fitnessrepairparts.com or www. Treadmill doctor. Com. if neither one of those sites have it honestly you're better off just using a piece of duct tape.