Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Motus m660brl recumbent exercise bike. I haven't…

Customer Question
I have a Motus...

I have a Motus m660brl recumbent exercise bike. I haven't used in about a year. I pluged it in and nothing. no power to bike. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your Recumbent Exercise Bike?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

No idea I'm having issures with my computer that's why i'm so slow to respound

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/23/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
please continue. It simply won’t turn on. Power is good at the cord. Is there an owner’s manual available online or elsewhere?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.