Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a "body Power" elliptical and the belt came off.when…

I have a "body...

I have a "body Power" elliptical and the belt came off.when I removed the shrouds you can see the two pulleys are not lined up. I need to know how to adjust the pulley and which one to adjust. They need to be adjusted sideways, NOT tightened.

Technician's Assistant: What Body Power model do you have?

I am sorry thought I put it in there; BRT7820

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Body Power? What have you tried so far?

The belt just came off once, but you can see the two pulleys do not line up, so the belt is running crooked And came off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not.

3/20/2018
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi if the pulleys aren't lined up then something has broken, or your bearings have gone bad. Can you shake either pulley and get any movement? Are they any metal shaving or Black looking dust on the base of the frame?
There is black dust but they both are tight and seem to run and spin smoothly.
Possibly the frame is cracked. Would you be able to take a picture?
J.T.
J.T., Technician