Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My elliptical life fitness has too much resistance even with…

Customer Question
My elliptical life fitness...

My elliptical life fitness has too much resistance even with 1 setting

Technician's Assistant: What Life Fitness model do you have?

X91

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Life Fitness? What have you tried so far?

7 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i fix it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/20/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 1 month ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi, this is going to be 1 of 3 things. Your brake assembly ( most likely) the drive belt, or the DC Motor. Are you a someone who is pretty handy? This Repair is a bit in depth
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician