Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Ww were told by the Sears salesman that we could watch

Ww were told by...

Ww were told by the Sears salesman that we could watch television via the internet (wifi) on the screen of our Elite 5750. No instructions on this in user manual and can not find info on Internet. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Nope. Netfilx would be good. Even a cable news show would be ok.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Wifi is working just fine. We are clueless on how to access things like Netflix via screen. We are 55 . Not tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need instructions. Thanks

3/19/2018
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
On page 32 of your manual it will show you how to access websites. There is no cable attachments, only what you can see on websites.
I hope this helps.
Page 32 of my Manual only contains instructions on How to Fold and Move the Treadmill. My model is Elite 5750.
Here is what I'm looking at

We are on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.

Mine is a Model 25062.2 of the Elite 5750. The tablet ( 7" screen) on my model apparently does not have the same icons at the model 25062.0. It has no "globe button" on the screen.

ok give me a second to review that manual

ok on pages 30-31 it describes how to access the wifi

I know. I have already accessed the wifi and set it up. What I am having trouble with is accessing Netflix, YouTube, etc. Touchscreen does not let me access text box (as is claimed on page 22)
It won't let you type?
If the screen won't let you access it the console may need replaced. Contact iconfitness.com to schedule a warranty repair.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician