Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Pedals seem to be slipping. Does this mean the drive belt…

Customer Question
Pedals seem to be...

Pedals seem to be slipping. Does this mean the drive belt should be repalced

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Freemotion 330r

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 330R? What have you tried so far?

Been like this for a couple weeks. I increase the tension and it occurs less frequently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/19/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 3 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Sorry your having an issue with your bike. Chances are you will need to replace the drive belt. You can get one from www.fitnessrepairparts.com
I hope this helps.
We work on the honor system, so if you could please take a moment to rate my service. This is the only way I'm compensated for my answers. Thank you very much!
Satisfied with my answer. Thank you
Thank you as well. Have a great day.
Please select a rating (5 stars being the best) for my service otherwise I will not get credit for your question. Thanks