Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My image 15.0 r treadmill worked fine the other day. Now,

Customer Question
My image 15.0 r...

My image 15.0 r treadmill worked fine the other day. Now, when I try to begin walking, the motor tries for half a second, the belt moves just a tiny bit and then it all stops. The belt wont budge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Image 15.0 r Step Counter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

If tried different source of power. Same. Tried aligning the belt, but it was pretty much already aligned. No rubbing on sides, etc.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 5 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. How old is your treadmill? What kind of servicing has been done to it in the past?

It’s about 8 years old. Before< i’ve Just kept the belt aligned

Any strange noises or smells?

No

OK, stand on the floor beside the treadmill and try to start it. Does it do the same thing?

OK, it sounds like the walking belt & deck need to be lubricated. Has it ever been lubricated?

Are you still with me?