Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My 595 le treadmill will not fold up. For one day. With your…

Customer Question
My 595 le treadmill...

My 595 le treadmill will not fold up

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For one day

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

With your help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I move the treadmill from one location to another and the problem started

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I took it apart to move it , and after I put it back together the treadmill won't fold like it should
3/19/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Exercise Equipment Technician: treadmilltech, Technician replied 4 months ago
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

Do you still need help?