Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a stationery bike and when I ride it seems that is…

I have a stationery bike...
I have a stationery bike and when I ride it seems that is missing. It is a Norton bike, can someone help me? Where do I go to get it fix. Thank you
Answered in 2 days by:
3/19/2018
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** you are having an issue with your bike. You can go to this link and put in your zip code and a list of service providers will come up. You can contact any of them to service your bike.

We are on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.

treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician