Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Reebok elliptical 1000 ZX and it seems like the…

Customer Question
I have a Reebok...

I have a Reebok elliptical 1000 ZX and it seems like the resistance is stuck at a very high-level. Is there anyway to fix that?

Technician's Assistant: What Reebok model do you have?

1000 zx

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Reebok? What have you tried so far?

It just started all the sudden. I’ve taken the left rear panel off but I don’t really know what I’m looking for.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it, thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/16/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

it’s still doing that. It’s super hard to pedal. Just happened all of the sudden. Nothing environmentally changed around it. It just has more clothes handing on the seat. Haha

What is your zip code? I can locate a technician in your area to come out and take a look

Wait what is that going to cost me? It’s 48420
I don’t mind trying to fix it myself if you have an idea what might be causing it.