Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am planning a move and need to take apart my NordicTrack C…

Customer Question
Hi! I am planning...

Hi! I am planning a move and need to take apart my NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill for transport. What is the easiest way to do this without hurting the treadmill or myself

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C? What have you tried so far?

? I am asking how to safely take it apart

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/14/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 4 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi, you will need to take the console off the upright arms, unplug the wires and carefully wrap it so it doesn't get damagedNext take the left and right arms off at the base. One of the arms will have a wire in it. You will need to pull that through and leave with the base . Once both arms are off you will be left with the large base. Secure the wire harness and power cord with string or zip ties so they don't get ripped off during the move.Last you need to strap the base around the frame ,so that it doesn't open up when you pick it up. A ratchet strap or sturdy rope is best.