treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have an old Trotter CXT Plus treadmill that needs a new

Customer Question

I have an old Trotter CXT Plus treadmill that needs a new running belt and thin wooden belt underneath - and I canlt find anyone who has the part(s) to service it.
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: It's a trotter CXT Plus treadmill - Serial Number# *****
JA: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been over the past few year that I've seen more deterioration since I;ve been using it daily. I've lubricated it and cleaned the machine periodically - it's juts caused from years of use. The motor runs smoothly.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - it's a good machine
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 8 months ago.
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let's try one more time - same message; same problem.
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No call me for another $26 - thus feels like a scam. Forget it.
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

OK