Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Well recently I inherited a model SL 710 recumbent bike and…

Well recently I inherited...

Well recently I inherited a model SL 710 recumbent bike and I couldn’t find the manual . I can’ t locate where or if there is a battery compartment but on the rear panel behind the digital display there’s a receptacle that looks like it could use a power cord. Plug looks like a larger version of a phone plug. The bike came from a deceased relative. I have know idea when or where it was purchased the only sticker I could find has the following letters and numbers, EBNT07032-04. PLEASE HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have an IPhone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

.I don’t have a problem with my phone. I have a NordicTrack recumbent bike.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t understand I have a problem with Nordic Track bike need parts manual etc.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
rwhill1
rwhill1, Engineer

Please find the manual attached.

Page 8 show how to fit the batteries.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

rwhill1
rwhill1, Engineer