Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We appear to have to get shorts while using it. We live in…

Hi we appear to...

Hi we appear to have to get shorts while using it. We live in NH and temps in the basement are around 45F. Could that be the issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic Track C2150

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

We have it since mid November in the basement and it happened twice. We just only restarted the power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, may be if there is a temperature limit for it to function

3/13/2018
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
It needs to be around 60 degrees to function correctly.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Thanks !