Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Just put together my stair master 4000pt. The display is…

Customer Question
Just put together my...

Just put together my stair master 4000pt. The display is showing nothing but red. What can I do next?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Stairmaster 4000PT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just put it together for the first time. Bought it used. But everything was working when I bought it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/12/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Are you 100% sure it was working previously?

We tested it before buying it. Had to take it apart for transport.

If it worked previously then it is likely either the machine is not connected properly or it was damaged during transport.

Ok so how do I find out which? I doubt it got damaged in transport. We were very careful.

If you do not believe it was damaged, please take it apart and put it back together again.

Ok... anything specific I should look for?

No, just make sure all of the wiring is connected properly