Exercise Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified exercise equipment technician who will answer your question

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

More related answers
All exercise equipment technicians are VERIFIED
My horizon T91 treadmill is stuck on incline and won't go
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
My horizon T91 treadmill is stuck on incline and won't go down … read more
Sounds like a fuse (or treadmill breaker) was on my
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Sounds like a fuse (or treadmill breaker) was blown on my Livestrong LS10 treadmill while it was running (a loud pop, then it quit running. Can't locate a fuse on the treadmill to replace it. Tested t… read more
I have a t700 horizon treadmill. It turns on diplays and
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a t700 horizon treadmill. It turns on diplays and inclines but belt doesn't move … read more
My horizon treadmill is not working. The light go on but the
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Hello, my horizon treadmill is not working. The light go on but the belt dosen't move when I st a speed. Waht can I do? … read more
I have a pro form 4500 treadmill that just stopped moving.
I have a pro form 4500 treadmill that just stopped moving. Everything else works. Seems its either the motor or the control board. … read more
Son was running on treadmill and it shutdown as if it had a
J.T.
J.T., Technician
son was running on treadmill and it shutdown as if it had a power surge lights in room went off then came back on … read more
Just reading one of your articles which sounds much the same
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi There, Just reading one of your articles which sounds much the same as the problem I am having with my treadmill. I purchased it 2 years ago and it's sat in the cupboard until recently I got it out… read more
We have a Horizon Elite 3.1T Treadmill. When starting,
J.T.
J.T., Technician
We have a Horizon Elite 3.1T Treadmill. When starting, everything enters well until pressing START. It beeps 3 times as usual, but the belt does not start moving. All wiring and connections are secure… read more
I have a horizon treadmill, model 5.0T the belt won't turn
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a horizon treadmill, model 5.0T the belt won't turn everything else comes on elevation and programs run but belt doesn't move … read more
Sure! So I have a ProForm 835QT and I did a incline
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
So I have a ProForm 835QT and I did a incline calibration, the incline motor will do its thing but ever since I did that it won't move when I use the control panel. It will move only now when I do a incline calibration. So I trying to understand what my next step is … read more
I have the Horizon t51 treadmill, and was told to ask a
Louie, Technician
I have the Horizon t51 treadmill, and was told to ask a tech, where to amp test the motor board and the motor to make sure which one is the problem before I order parts. I don't have the money to hire… read more
I have a Proform 730si treadmill and treadmill motor wont
Neil, Technician
I have a Proform 730si treadmill and treadmill motor won't run. Incline works. Called technician out and he said motor was bad and no replacement available. I took motor to local shop and it bench tes… read more
my pst8 horizon quits running after about 2 mins under load
Fitness Equipment Doctor
Fitness Equipment Doctor, Technician
my pst8 horizon quits running after about 2 mins under load conditions. I havea new motor + belt installed after what was supposedly a bad motor problem. It wont' stay running long enough to finish re… read more
I am interested in purchasing a used treadmill. It was functioning
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I am interested in purchasing a used treadmill. It was functioning correctly, then suddenly the owner contacted me and said that it must be shorting out, as the incline is not working, and the belt is… read more
i have a Horizon CST4 treadmill that the motor just stopped
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
i have a Horizon CST4 treadmill that the motor just stopped working yesterday. everthing else works including the incline motor and the display. just the belt motor. is there any simple reset for this… read more
My Horizon PST8 will be chugging along perfectly, all of the
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
My Horizon PST8 will be chugging along perfectly, all of the sudden the bed will launch up on it's own to 12 degrees and I cannot get it down without resetting everything. After doing this 2-3 times i… read more
I have a NordicTrack A2250 treadmill. It has worked fine for
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a NordicTrack A2250 treadmill. It has worked fine for the past 3 years. We recently moved and when I went to run for the first time on it since the move, everything operated normally except the… read more
I have a Horizon treadmill that is 3 years old and is stuck
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a Horizon treadmill that is 3 years old and is stuck in an incline position. I have tried everything the owner's manual suggests and have had no luck. Everything else works well. Please help!… read more