Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Everything lights up, inclination works but treadmill won't…

Customer Question
Everything lights up, inclination...

Everything lights up, inclination works but treadmill won't run

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Horizon pst8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

First time I turned on the equipment in two yers... worked great before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Like I said... everything else works on it...programming, inclination, controls but not the motor

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/12/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. How old is it? Also, if you tell the treadmill to speed up, does the console respond properly?

all the programming works... it indicates when I switch speed, or change inclination... countdown but no motortried reset... doesn't affect itis there some other circuit breaker near the motor?btw, I haven't used it in a couple of years... just was setting it up for family member... worked great before
also, I checked the wiring inside the control panel... all goodthe unit itself must be 9 years old but very little use

When you say inside the control panel, are you talking about down by the motor?

no... I guess I'll take the problem to the place I bought it... thanks anyways... and since I didn't get any solution, you can credit me my call... thanks anyways

You can request a refund >>here<<. You are welcome to take it to whoever you want, of course. If you'd rather save a couple hundred bucks and repair it yourself, let me know...