Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We returned from a three year assignment in Germany (tought…

Customer Question
We returned from a...

We returned from a three year assignment in Germany (tought life, right?). While abroad our treadmill (C1750 Pro) was in storage. When delivered to our house upon our return the movers were to reinstall the treadmill. Well, the didn't and now I am at a loss on how to do it. First problem is how to raise the upgifhts to the verticle position. They seem unmovable.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

I typed it above but it is a NordicTrack C1750Pro. Model # 831.24924.1.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C1750PRO? What have you tried so far?

The treadmill was delivered to us from long-term storage a couple months ago. The movers were to reassemble the treadmill but left without doing so. I am having difficulty with the reassembly, from the very beginning. I cannot figure out how to raise the verticle arms. That is step #1.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That will be a good start.

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

I can say, thank you. You can tell the technician for me: "help!"

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Anyone there to answer my question?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry.Thanks for getting back to me. Yes. I still need help. I can’t even get started.
Ok. Waiting on Harry.
I have the manual. Still cannot get the uprights into position. Harry, it is 9:30PM. Can we pick this up tomorrow. Again, I have the manual.

Yes

Thank you & good night.

You're welcome

Although the call from yesterday evening did not occur nor did another expert phone me, I was charged $26.00. Please remove this charge.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

I was in a the process of writing them when I received your text. Harry, this was advertised as a free trial with a free question & two free phone calls. I have charged $5.00 for the question & $26.00 for a phone call that never happened. Furthermore, my question has not been answered.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Will do.
I contacted customer service & the charge was deleted. So, what do you advise we do with my treadmill?

You're welcome

Harry, my plan B is to contact Sears where the treadmill was bought before we moved to Germany and see if they can send a technician to my house to help reassemble the treadmill. Your thoughts about this plan?

Great plan -- Sears will service the machine

No they won’t. I just checked. The service agreement I had expired during my assignment in Germany. This was online information. I will phone Sears tomorrow for a definite answer.

OK thank you