Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nordicktrack 9500 Pro (model 2011) that I just

Customer Question
I have a Nordicktrack...

I have a Nordicktrack 9500 Pro (model 2011) that I just purchased used. It started ok but the Speed + button on the handle does not work. SO I proceeded to reset the unit to factory settings. It hangs up for hours and only show the Android sign looping. I shut it off and try to restart it but now the screen stays in the looping mode and would not go to the start screen.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your NordicTrack?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

As I know the previous owner never had problems with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Just like to reset this treadmill so it would work. Tellme how.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/11/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help to restart my treadmill.

Unfortunately, the treadmill will need to be looked at locally by a technician since it is in the boot loop.