Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

When I run on my treadmill i hear a banging noise. Since 2…

Customer Question
Hi, when I run...

Hi, when I run on my treadmill i hear a banging noise

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

Since 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

I bought it since one year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/9/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.