Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I am looking for an owner's manual for my Thermadyne TM 940…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an owner's manual for my Thermadyne TM 940 treadmill. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

I'll have to go check, please hold

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Model No. TM 940; Serial NO.###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

When I push the ON button, nothing happens.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/8/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: rwhill1, Engineer replied 4 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Engineer

I'm struggling to find a manual for this as Theradyne went out of business some years ago.

However, most treadmills require a safety key to be inserted before they will start - do you have that plugged in?

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

I know it has a safety key and it is connected. What I need is the MANUAL.Thank you.Bruce Bernard

Hi Bruce,

Sorry, I've been unable to locate a manual, so I'll opt out so that another Expert can help you.

Best Regards,

Rich

Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I looked at your answer...my need has not been satisfied...I need a MANUAL for the treatmill.bruce

Hi Bruce,

Unfortunately, Theradyne stopped making treadmills in 2004 so the manual is not available.