Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The console works except RPM and cycle resistance seem to…

Customer Question
The console works except...

The console works except RPM and cycle resistance seem to not indicate

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

R2250HRT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything. Just got it set up in a new location- moved to a separate garage workout area last week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
3/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

STILL NEED ASSISTANCE

What is your zip code? I can locate a company in your area.