Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Belt came off generator pulley. Aligned axle and tightened…

Customer Question
Belt came off generator...

Belt came off generator pulley. Aligned axle and tightened allen screws. Everything straight all nuts and elbows aligned but now i have a knock when using the machine. When i push on opposite sides of sprocket in opposite directions i feel a tiny bit of slack that must be the source of the knock. How do i eliminate this slack. Never had this knock before the belt came off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Lifefitness

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just happen d. Tried tightening main elbow that has nylon washers. Thought they may not be fitting together allowing slack.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the knock issue.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you need this reply before you call me on the phone? Or are you lining up a service expert familar with a Lifefitness upright style crosstrainer machine manufactured around 2000 to 2005?

What is your zip code? I can locate a technician in your area.

I'll wait for the phone call from someone who is familiar with this specific product and problem. I don't want to go through the "is it bigger than a bread box" line of questioning.