Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Vision Fitness X1400 (EP107) that has a failed

Customer Question
I have a Vision...

I have a Vision Fitness X1400 (EP107) that has a failed console display. The display went dim and then blank. Batteries are okay and connections appear good!!

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

About 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Approximately 6 months ago.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
2/26/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since it took so long for a reply, I've decided just to get rid of the ellciptical instead of pumping more money into it.
Thanks
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician