Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Sears came and diagnosed a Proform 620 xp, Told me need new…

Customer Question
Sears came and diagnosed...

Sears came and diagnosed a Proform 620 xp, Told me need new motor, however he did not test it using voltage reader or anything. Can u diagnose a bad motor just by walking on it?

Technician's Assistant: What ProForm model do you have?

620 xp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ProForm? What have you tried so far?

Running belt started slipping, it does it more for my hubby who weighs more than me, adjusted the bolts on rear ends,centered the belt, lubricated under belt with silicone lube

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Unit is 11 years old ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/14/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

sure

Yes, you can.

i cancelled my membership, did't understand y'alls pricing model, no need to answer

OK