Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Is there top 5 tredmills under/around 1200$ with weight

limit 350lb, if possible with...
Is there top 5 tredmills under/around 1200$ with weight limit 350lb, if possible with higher HP power
Can you give me at list 5 models plsThanks
1/21/2018
J.T.
J.T., Technician
I'm sorry but you won't find anything in that price range that will last you more than a year if that. A good Quality Treadmill starts at around 2k and goes up from there.I suggest these brand:
Life Fitness
Precor
Landice
True FitnessNone of these brands you will find at a box store, you will want to find a local Fitness store.
How about this one NordickTrack C1270 pro?
Don't waste your money on anything Nordic track. They aren't even a brand anymore. Just a name. Not to mention you will not find someone to service it.
Think about the Equipment you see at gyms, hotels, YMCA. Etc. Nothing you see there has ever come from a box store, there's a reason for it...
Speaking of service are those brads that you send will be easy to find someone to service?
Usually yes, if you buy from a local company that sells that brand, they almost always service what they sell. If you were to buy from a Sears or Dicks sporting goods or Walmart, there is not one single repairman for any of those companies, they are all sub contracted out to who knows what company.
What's your zip code? I'll see if I can find a store near you.
07052
I would suggest Fitness Showrooms. They have a few stores in Jersey. Not sure which would be the closest to you
Also bring your sneakers, try them all out see what you like.
J.T.
J.T., Technician
It looks like that store have more commercial tredmill than actually basic home use, probably will check them to we what they have.
Thanks for help
They mostly have residential. They just have good brands.