Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I need someone to look at my nordictrack CXV 910 and tell me…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to look at my nordictrack CXV 910 and tell me what needs to be fixed on it to make it work better.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

For the last few months...the ramp wheel on the right side is very wiggly and wont support any weight. I've tried tightening the grip around it, but nothing is changing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought this equipment used from a friend.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/18/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your NordicTrack machine question.
Please tell me where your local zip code is, in Reply, and I will answer your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
73162

Try contacting one of these co.s local to you:

Push Pedal Pull

2237 W Memorial Rd Ste 116

Oklahoma City, OK 73134

(###) ###-####/p>

or

Sears Appliance Repair

4400 S Western Ave

Oklahoma City, OK 73109

(###) ###-####/p>

or

Complete Fitness Outfitters

Oklahoma City

Phone:(###) ###-####- or:(###) ###-####/p>

or perhaps

Fitness Repair Masters

central OK

(###) ###-####/p>

I hope that one of these can help you with the problem. If not, let me know, for there are a few others listed.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated - thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Russell H., Service Tech