Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I am trying to get a hold of someone to help me trouble

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a hold of someone to help me trouble shoot my Nordic track treadmill model C910I but no one seems to want to help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C910I? What have you tried so far?

Only runs at speeds of 9 and higher, red light on a steady blink and smells like a burning motor within a minute of turning it on, the motor is coold to the touch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really just looking for ideas of how to get it to run properly again, there are only 3 main parts to it, the motor, circuit board and a coil, I think?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
1/20/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! Sure, I can help you troubleshoot. Can you give me more details about the 9mph issue? Does it shoot up to 9 as soon as you turn the console on?

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician