Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My mom gave me her Summit 4500 treadmill. the issue i have…

Customer Question
My mom gave me...

My mom gave me her Summit 4500 treadmill. the issue i have the belt slips while I'm on it. I adjusted the end bolts to tighten the roller when I noticed that the belt is cutting into the left side of the end cap. Any ideas? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordictrack Summit 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Not long since its been stored in the garage and I just move it to my house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

Can you send me a picture of what you're seeing on the end cap? Do you mean that the belt isn't centered?