Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My horizon tredmill is 10 years old and my belt meeds to be…

Customer Question
My horizon tredmill is...

My horizon tredmill is 10 years old and my belt meeds to be repaired do you know who i can contact to get service

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Horizon T90

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

1 day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/17/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi what is going on with the machine? What type of maintenance have you done during the 10 years you owned it?
None other then using tredmill oil
Being that old, it is getting near the end of it's life. It's honestly not going to be cost effective to dump a lot of money into it..