Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My tred mill is stuck in the incline position. It got stood…

Customer Question
My tred mill is...

My tred mill is stuck in the incline position

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

It got stood up in the incline and put down

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Its a new machine I just started using it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it What is the $5 plus 30 fee

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
1/10/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What's the make and model of the treadmill? Also, what do you mean by "stood up in the incline and put down"?