Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill loses power and stops after about twenty

Customer Question
My treadmill loses power...

My treadmill loses power and stops after about twenty seconds into the exercise routine. I changed the walking belt, as suggested by the Treadmill Doctor, but that did not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Commercial "I Fit ;Model A8t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A8T? What have you tried so far?

Couple of months. I changed the walking belt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a faulty circuit breaker (relay, reset switch). I have power, but I cannot reset the relay switch.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Exercise Equipment Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan.

Does the entire thing shut down, including the display? Or are you only talking about the belt? What do you mean by a faulty circuit breaker? I feel like you're describing two different issues here.